The Trinity Initiative
“And other seeds fell into good soil and produced grain, growing up and increasing and yielding thirtyfold and sixtyfold and a hundredfold.” – from the Parable of the Four Soils
The Trinity Initiative
Nonprofit leaders are called to drive change and impact some of the biggest issues facing our communities across the country. Yet they are consistently confronted with challenges unique to the social sector: financial sustainability, development talent turnover, and leadership isolation and burnout.
Because these issues adversely impact the work of Christian nonprofit leaders and their organizations, a group of Christian funders formed the Trinity Initiative.
This group of funders have come together to invest in the leadership development and support of Christian nonprofit leaders. Through this initiative, fully funded scholarships are available to participate in financial sustainability workshops and join like-minded Christian nonprofit leaders in a peer group format facilitated by RevJen Group.
The Trinity Initiative is a three-year partnership that will impact 400 leaders of Christian nonprofit organizations over three years.
FULL SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE FOR:
R-SQUARED PEER GROUPS
Cohorts for Christian CEO/ED’s and CDO/Development Directors are forming now
R-Squared Peer Groups is a professionally facilitated peer group experience designed exclusively for nonprofit leaders. R-Squared provides leaders the time and confidential space each month to tackle real-time issues, opportunities, and challenges through a structured, professionally facilitated process.
Membership in R-Squared provides leaders with the ability to:
- Connect with a thoughtfully curated network of peers in similar organizational roles
- Uncover and process real-time issues, opportunities, and challenges – and share best practices
- Expand your outlook by learning from other leaders
- Build a community of advisors with a unique understanding of your challenges and needs
- Give yourself the dedicated time and space to enrich your journey and grow as a leader
FUEL SERIES WORKSHOPS
Cohorts for Christian Mission Organizations are forming now
Designed to sharpen revenue strategy, address root causes (vs. symptoms) of revenue challenges, and provide real-time revenue capacity-building. These professionally facilitated, cohort-based workshops are provided to full organizational leadership teams, to provide you with the knowledge and tools to make effective development decisions. Teams participate in engaged learning exercises using a combination of your own organizational information and industry case studies.
- Revenue Model – Analyze existing revenue model and craft a future revenue model profile
- Revenue Strategy – Define the people, processes, and systems needed to execute the revenue model
- Organizational Design – Identify the roles, skills, and organizational structure needed to accomplish revenue goals
- Resource Allocation – Create a tool to help define the functions and costs of managing the organization and make strategic decisions to stay on track
- Revenue Culture – Conduct a revenue culture assessment to understand how your practices can shift and evolve to accomplish revenue goals
Have questions or need to learn more? Reach out to Liz Mileshko at email@example.com or view our Initiative One Pager.