r-squared peer groups
Community for nonprofit leaders.
Each peer group is comprised of up to twelve nonprofit leaders who share similar organizational responsibilities. Guided by a professional RevJen Facilitator, members meet monthly (11 months of the year) for two hours to tackle real time issues, share best practices, and engage in valuable dialogue.
RevJen is uniquely positioned to deliver the peer group experience that nonprofit leaders need. Our organization is neutral, mission-agnostic, and funder-independent, which allows us to optimally operate as collaborator and partner.
Each month, members bring what is most pressing to the table. Funding, downsizing, sustainability, board engagement, operations, leading through disruption, executive transition plans – nothing is off limits. The group, as a collective, decides the days’ focus, and works through:
- A deep dive into the chosen issue at hand.
- Free sharing of suggestions and experiences. Members contribute learnings, insights, and best practices through productive dialogue and inquiry.
- Development of action steps. A path forward is collectively identified as accountability is established.
R-Squared leaders can attest – the ongoing peer group experience is invaluable – both personally and professionally. You will:
- Work through your most pressing challenges and opportunities in a confidential environment.
- Learn from other’s experiences, perspective and insight.
- Share your knowledge and experience to help others.
- Become a better leader.
The cost of annual membership in R-Squared is $3,000 per year. Don’t let cost be a barrier to participation – scholarships are available.
Short video about R-squared
Invest in yourself. Join R-Squared. Your community is waiting
I can’t say enough about how incredible my R-Squared Peer Group has been, particularly in COVID. My work, my ideas, my impact – it’s all improved so much because of RevJen. It’s the professional safe space that I never knew I needed and I’m so thankful to be a part of.