fuel series workshops
- Workshops are held in cohorts – six to eight organizations of similar growth stage, budget size, and complexity are thoughtfully grouped to promote the sharing of ideas.
- Up to five members of your leadership team participate – at one flat organizational cost – to ensure that key decision-makers are present, invested, and aligned.
- Leadership teams work through a series of exercises using a combination of their own organizational information and industry case studies as working material.
The Fuel Series experience builds from session to session, aligning leadership teams around a common language and framework. We meet you where you are, ask the hard questions, and guide you in unearthing the root causes of your revenue challenges and the areas that need improvement. In your sessions, your team will explore:
- Revenue Model
- Revenue Strategy
- Organizational Design
- Resource Allocation
- Revenue Culture
- Your leadership team will align around revenue generation with this dedicated time to work on your organization – not just in it.
- You will shift the way you think about revenue and the structure of your organization, and will walk away with specific, actionable tactics to create sustained revenue growth.
- Your guided experience will allow you to gain insight that enables you to make better decisions, avoid pitfalls, and create solid plans for the future.
The expectations of our Fuel Series Workshops are simple and straightforward:
- Your time. In addition to session attendance, you will spend some time completing assignments between sessions.
- Your engagement. An openness to sharing, learning, and participating builds valuable alignment and community.
- Your financial investment. The cost of participation is $7,500 per organization. Scholarships are available – don’t let cost be a barrier.